Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Release news!

Checking SirenBookstrand's site this afternoon once I got home from the day job. And...

Now or Never, Club Aries book three has a release day! July 30th!

So.... All the Difference, - up for presale now drops June 10th.

Chivalry Isn't Dead (Probably up for presale by June 19 or 20?) Releases July 1

Now or Never (Probably up for presale July 21st-ish) releases July 30th! HOLY CRAP!

I really need to get crackin on book four, but that's for the rest of the week and weekend.
Next couple of weeks I"m trying to get it done as much as I can.

The rain all damn day today has made me ridiculously tired.  So... I'm taking a melatonin and crashing.

I am also working on putting together a spotlight event on July 22 with 6 other authors hosting.  If anyone wwould like to be a guest author, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment