Thursday, May 15, 2014

Debut post for a debut novel.


I am Jordan Ashley, author of the Club Aries series, Book one is due out June 10 with Siren Bookstrand.
I live in a tourist trap near the lake in Ohio where the winters are like a ghost town and colder than I care for, and the summers are crowded and the traffic sucks.
I"m a divorced mom of three young children, cat owner to a spoiled rotten Mainecoon, and soul mate to a self  proclaimed werewolf.  I spend most of my time devoted to them, or working to support them. As a teenager before the 'hellions' were born I found these voices in my head that just wouldn't quiet, and so began my love for writing. I listened to every work and finished my first novel before I was eighteen.  I didn't embrace my 'naughty' side until my seven year marriage, ten year relationship began to get rocky and suddenly many other options existed for my writing.
I found comfort in the new worlds that opened up before me and found an outlet in them during the harshest parts of the separation.  Now that my dream of being published has been brought to reality I cannot wait to reveal all these crazy and loveable characters to everyone, and I hope you love them as much as I do.
My passion is my writing but I also enjoy getting lost in fantastic worlds on TV. My favorites include Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.EL.D., Once Upon a Time..., and Supernatural. I am inspired by people in my life and situations I or my friends find themselves in.  I also have a secret (not so secret) addiction to Facebook and coffee, which I take in 16 oz mugs.


I have many places I hang out, Facebook obviously is one of them, and while I more than likely will not accept friend requests to my personal page, I always like "Likers" on my fan page:

https://www.facebook.com/authorjordanashley
 
I am on Twitter as well, I always try to follow back, and you can find me here: https://twitter.com/JordanAshleyWat

I am on Pinterest, and post up a lot of things for my inspiration, what I imagine characters to look like, places and objects for my novels you can find me here: http://www.pinterest.com/Writermom2010/

You can email me at my personal Email:  AuthorJordanAshley@hotmail.com

and I have my own Etsy shop where I sell candles, aroma beads, and now I"m working on custom coffee mugs :)  Eventually I'm going to make jar candles inspired by my books :)   https://www.etsy.com/shop/ScarletWytchCandles

No comments:

Post a Comment