Thursday, July 9, 2015

Okay, so let me just put this out there right now.

I SUCK!!!!!!

Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me give y'all a bit of an update on moi. 

It's been a while, I know, and I'm sure if I have any followers it's slim pickins. Especially since I haven't updated in almost 7 months. 

WELL NO MORE! 

I'm working on me, and I'm working on straightening myself out. It's difficult. 

I haven't written a real update in almost a year when I was working on the recaps for favorite TV shows. I will be picking that up again in September :) PROMISE. Unless people beg me not to, and then, well, I suppose I won't. or maybe I will just to spit them! MWAHAHAHA! 

Yeah evil laughs and me don't mix Lol 

I've been up I've been down. 

I"ll slowly get y'all updated on all the bullshit that's been going on. 

First off, back in August I started school again. A 12 month program to get me licensed as a Massage Therapist. I'm SO excited about this, there's no words. honestly. None. I'm 6 weeks away from being done, and still thinking about where I want to go. I've put out a few feelers but nothing concrete yet. I know I'll be transient for those that I know -- going to homes to allow them comfort. 

I released book four of the Club Aries series September 11, titled Once in a Lifetime, I'm so proud of that book. 

I attended the book fair at Romanticon, and found out a lot of BS from authors and such regarding the publisher, so glad I never got accepted with them. I truly am. 

I finished up No More Games, Club Aries 5 in November and sent it off to Siren. I got a February 11th release date. 

I've had some severe emotional things come up in my life, it's been a trial. 

I"m working on Destiny, revising it I've added on almost 10k to resub and hopefully get this amazing story out. There'll be 11 books with possibilities of coming back to the world after those 11 are done.  *Points to meters on side bar* SEE? I'm awesome! tell me how awesome I am! 

No I'm kidding, I'm not like that. lol 

SO. the shows I'll be reviewing and posting up come the Fall season are as follows: 

Supernatural
Gotham
Once Upon a Time
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Heroes Reborn (YEEE!!)
Dancing With the Stars
Big Bang Theory

Spring I"ll be doing the new season of Dancing with the Stars and Game of Thrones. This season this year BLEW ME AWAY and Jon.... JOOOONNNNN NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!



That scene... OMFG. DIE OLLY DIE DIE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD! 



Yes that was me. TOTALLY ME. 

I may also give random thoughts on WWE shows ;) Yeah I'm kinda addicted. 

If you have any suggestions, lemme know!! 

Yes. This definitely means I am back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment