Friday, August 28, 2015

Graduation!

I finished school this week, and today had a practical interview (Hands on, gave an hour long full body massage to our local Massage heights franchise owner.) I"m so thankful for this last year, and the opportunities that now lie before me. It's exciting, and I cannot wait to begin my career.

Now, I'm looking forward to getting more of my books written as well, and to start reviewing and recapping those TV shows!

I now have dates for all my shows. I'm going to be BUSY!!

Sept 14 - Dancing With the Stars.
Sept 21 - Big Bang Theory, Gotham
Sept 24 - Heroes Reborn
Sept 27 - Once Upon a Time
Sept 29 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Oct 1 - Sleepy Hallow
Oct 6 - Finding Carter
Oct 7 - American Horror Story: Hotel, Supernatural
Oct 26 - Supergirl
Jan 14 - Colony

So far that's the line up! After Oct 26th I'll be very busy.

Total Divas hasn't been that intriguing lately, which is why I haven't been updating on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment