Friday, May 23, 2014

Book 3 is a go!

I got the acceptance letter yesterday telling me that Book Three: Now Or Never in the Club Aries series is going to be released in August this year. It makes me so excited it's ridiculous. 

We're only 18 days away from All The Difference's release

39 days from Chivalry Isn't Dead.  I have first round of edits in my inbox waiting for my approval.  I need to do a full read through because I caught a couple of mistakes that the EDITOR didn't catch.  So I'm nervous and over thinking things.

I've started Once in a Lifetime, Book FOUR in the series, three pages in. lol.  But I've got a good twenty in my head waiting to be written, so it's all good. 

I started plotting out the next series I need to work on.  Book one is done already.  book two, first couple of chapters are already done as well, as well as some subsequent chapters too. 
Got to book five plotted out. so not too shabby. book three is started as well, that series has been rattling away in my head for a while.  Lots of paranormal goodness coming in the fall - early winter I hope.

I desperately need to get outside and do some gardening.  dandelions are sprouting up like crazy, and it's starting to tick me off, 'cause they're winding up around the rose bushes. the thorny, painful rose bushes.  I want to dig a couple of them up and give them to my mom.  I want some hostas the ones with the flowers.  My mom had some at the apartment/duplex we lived in when I graduated high school.  I loved those plants, they were so pretty.  that might be a splurge for my house as soon as I have some money to splurge with. 
I have bleeding hearts at the corner of the house, OH so pretty. and it's HUGE! All of these plants are kinda taking me by surprise, because it was Mr Ashley's grandma's house before she passed on in October.  we took over the place in December.  I LOVE this house.  I've seen her here too.  Her and her late husband as well.  They pop in and say hi every now and then. 
I've caught her energy on camera once.  coming out of the girl's room and heading up to the attic. I heard footsteps the first morning we were here.  Seen a mist moving from the front door toward Mr Ashley's beardie. soon as I looked at it straight on it was gone though.  Mr Ashley's seen a purple orb and the mist a couple of times, smelled his grandma's perfume too. 

You all will come to find out I firmly believe in the real paranormal.  Angels, Demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves.  Mr Ashley has the spirit of a werewolf.  my ex husband has a demon attached to him. But that's a story for another day.  ;)

Have a good day, I'm off to do my writing thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment