Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yup so it's been a minute...

Been a while since I updated. Life has been.... well let's just say, not cooperating well with me as of late. It sucks, but... that's life.

Kids are out of school for the summer, and I've got them working on projects all summer to keep them occupied.

I had each child pick a foreign country to learn about and they're doing a project complete with research, learning the language, and crafts to go along with it.

Tiger picked Mexico, and she's going first. They've already found some good information and they're excited to tell me about everything they've learned. I found seven crafts for them to do, so every three days they'll be doing one.

Today they're coloring Sugar Skulls for Dia de los Muertos . Of course, I'm getting in on the fun of coloring as well.

Tiger's

Angel's

Bug's

And mine

I had them do these first, because their next one will be masks they design after sugar skulls. They'll have fun with that one too :) 


And the finished projects :) 

Tiger's

Angel's

Bug's

And mine :) 


They are having so much fun with this project, and I'm glad I thought of it to keep their brains working over summer break :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment